Thursday, July 26, 2007

Problem Viewing the Website

People have sent me a message, telling me that there is a big gap on the website, that shouldn't be there. This gap isn't there for me. But I did some asking around and found out that those that see that big gap are all Internet Explorer, users. Though I use Firefox myself. And due to the design part of the programming that I use (CSS), it makes it hard to work on both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, this is what it looks like for an Internet Explorer user:


And this is what it should look like, for those Firefox users:


If you ask me, I think you should get Firefox. :P If you wish the view the website properly, I suggest in doing so.


-Ashton

1 comment:

Myrrh said...

Hi Ashton, nice lookin site, especially the black background, it shows up the colours.
Re: firefox v Explorer. In explorer all the info is there, u just have to scroll down to it. Maybe the blank area on the screen is a deliberate design flaw in the firefox program(which i presume u used to create ur site) and is there to hassle/deprive people who use explorer, prompoting them to switch to firefox.
If u want people to switch to firefox then maybe you could give some directions/site locations to make it easy for them. OK keep up the good work. - (myrrh)